Mon, Aug 01|
Join Handmade for the Holidays!
Find out what you need to participate in our annual gift fair!
Time & Location
Aug 01, 2022, 12:00 AM – Sep 15, 2022, 11:59 PM
About the Event
Handmade for the Holidays is an annual gift fair event held in December and we're starting preparations for one of our biggest events of the year! Last year we hosted 30+ makers selling handmade gifts and we invite you to apply for this end of the year event! We've had amazing feedback from both our participants and our visitors who loved the range of gifts available, the live music and the good vibes.
Join us in wrapping up the year with a celebration of your creativity!
December 10th & 11th from 3 - 6 pm
1065 The Alameda, San Jose CA
There is a $30 table fee, but you keep 100% of your sales. We will provide a table.
We’ve found that items $40 and under do best during events like this, however, there are no pricing restrictions.
If you are interested, please use this link to apply by September 15th, 2022. You will receive a response to your application in the first week of October.
If your application is accepted, here's what to expect:
- Applications due: September 15th, 2022
- Response to applications: First week of October
- A follow up email requesting information we will use for promotional purposes. You will need to provide images of your work, an image of you, where people can find you online, and a description of your practice.
- Promotional Material due: November 28th
- Set up and first day of event: December 10th